SPAR Marketing Force is looking for Overnight Traveling Merchandisers and Team Leads!
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels. This position includes project management, merchandising and fixture installation. We are seeking those individuals who are self-sufficient, highly motivated, and has the drive to produce high quality results in a fast pace atmosphere.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience is a must.
- 1-year Team lead experience is required for Team Lead position
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift (9pm-6am)
- Proficient in reading Floorplans/store layouts (Team Lead position only).
- Knowledge/ability to use basic and advanced hand tools necessary for the job
- Must be willing/able to use gondola movers/skates
- Forklift/Sky lift certified a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, superiors, and customer supervisors, keeping them informed of any changes and other relevant project information
- Ensure that all project-related documentation is complete, up-to-date and sent to the assigned person on time.
- Project Leaders must understand and enforce company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and be willing to drive up to 300 miles on assigned travel day.
- Travel reimbursement includes: Mileage, Drive Time and per diem.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Must possess strong problem solving and team building skills, and the ability to train team members.
- Excellent organizational skills, proven problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Adequate PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Professional appearance
• Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
• Must be able to interact with general public
To find out more about working with SPAR Marketing Force, visit www.sparinc.com