SPAR Field Services Inc. is seeking a merchandiser willing to travel.
Being an Independent Contractor working with SPAR Field Services Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising work performed for our clients is set around a client’s window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how much work you want.
As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Field Services Inc., you can service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities. We have opportunities that are part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
Things you should know:
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available weekday daytime hours (if Client requests)
- Ability to read plan-o-grams
- Ability to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Internet access with an active email address
- Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
- Report client work completions on the same day as service (per Client)
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved
SPAR Field Services (SFS) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Because SFS is nationwide, in almost every zip code in the country, you can work close to home, in stores you may now shop in or work at, and communities you know, building valuable relationships.
SNG NXT #ZR